Marketing and PR Account Manager
Working in a very fast paced marketing agency environment, you’ll be in charge of overseeing the smooth running of client accounts and campaigns. Working across an exciting mix of sectors, the role has plenty of variety and requires some serious multi-tasking.
Main responsibilites include:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Brainstorming and contributing to pitches
- New business outreach
- Project management
- Attending client and new business meetings
- Market and competitor research
- Managing client relationships
- Overseeing social media / PR strategies
- Media relations
- Coverage and marketing reports
- Content marketing
We are looking for someone with agency experience who is dynamic, creative, motivated and who can work quickly and autonomously.
Skills must include:
- Creativity and a desire to disrupt and innovate
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence and a persuasive manner
- Tight organisation / time-management skills
Good commercial sense and the ability to work to and manage budgets
This is largely an office-based role although you will spend time in meetings or visiting clients.
Your working day will typically be standard office hours, Monday to Friday. However, when a deadline is looming, you’ll be expected to put the extra hours in to ensure the success of a campaign.
Get in touch with email@example.com for more information