FULL-SERVICE MARKETING FOR SUNDAY TIMES TOP 100 BUSINESS
LOCAL CARE FORCE
We have worked with Local Care Force for over four years as its full-service, creative marketing and PR agency.
We manage all elements of their marketing strategy on a retained basis. Purple Riot manages branding and design an integrated CRM strategy which includes regular e-marketing and also social media management, online and print advertising, targeted seasonal campaigns, content marketing and public relations.
Most recently we were tasked with increasing candidate conversions, so we reviewed their current strategy and identified that communications were poorly-branded and hard to understand. We subsequently completed an overhaul of all collateral both in print and digital, to improve the process and engagement. The brand refresh delivered some fantastic results for the business.
- Increased website traffic by 120%
- Increased Facebook followers by 500%
- Increased Twitter followers by 200%
- 30% increase in candidate attendance of initial meeting
- 50% increase of candidates bringing right sign-up documentation
- 6 award wins
- National, regional and trade press coverage