We’re excited to announce the launch of our marketing, PR and social media training workshops!
Marketing and PR can cause confusion for business owners and can even be viewed as an expensive luxury. With agency and freelance rates at their highest, it’s often difficult for a start-up or small business to afford external help.
So for those businesses who have to manage their own marketing and PR, where do you start? How do you launch your product or service? How do you get the attention of industry buyers, and create intrigue in consumers with a marketing campaign? How do you reach out to press, or create a content schedule that will strengthen your SEO and communicate your brand values to customers? Or, if you’re already established, how do you continue to build brand awareness and ultimately drive sales?
Our course aims to demystify the marketing and PR function and make it easy for business owners to manage the process themselves with clear planning. We will teach you the basic skills and knowledge required when it comes to devising a winning marketing strategy, creating headlines with an engaging PR campaign and developing a strong social media and content game. You’ll leave the course bursting with ideas and a clear plan that will help to propel your business forward.
The course has been created by our multi-award-winning team of marketing, PR and social media specialists, with decades of experience in devising and implementing campaigns and strategies that work for a variety of sectors. The sessions are designed to help you understand the basics of PR, marketing, and social media, teaching you the skills required to launch and grow your business.
There’ll be structured lessons with plenty of time to ask questions specific to your business. Not only will we arm you with all the tools you need to get started, we'll be on hand afterward to answer your questions and guide your ideas with half a day of follow-up email support included. You'll also receive a marketing and PR kit with everything you need to get you started, including marketing and PR strategy templates, example press releases, an annual content calendar template and a social media activity and content planner. The course offers HUGE value and this level of content and support is not available anywhere else!
Some of the topics covered:
- Research, setting objectives and understanding your audience
- How to create a marketing, PR and social media plan
- Marketing tactics and tools
- Social media- Planning, content, and strategy
- Paid and organic social media
- How to write a press release/press pitch and sell in an idea
- How to identify the newsworthy elements of your business and sell your story
- How to identify the right media and how to contact them
- Blogging for business
-Purple Riot case studies
Our packages are as follows:
- One day course- ‘Do your own marketing and PR’- £499 pp- Held at a Manchester city centre venue with lunch included (20 places available) Also includes half a day of email support and a marketing and PR kit. Our first workshop is September 14th 2018 from 10am-4pm.
- One-to-one full day course at your premises or at a Manchester City centre location for up to three staff members. For those looking for a more bespoke workshop, we'll tailor the course content to your business. This package also includes a ‘30 days of content’, half-day photo shoot with our award-winning photographer to create a bank of images to use across your social media, website, and press - £1,499- For up to three people from the same business, includes lunch, and 60 digital edited images and also includes half a day of email support and a marketing and PR kit. Dates are flexible.
Contact email@example.com or call 0161 834 6964 to book your place!