The Blue Pig Bar
Purple Riot created an award-winning marketing campaign that won Best Digital Branding Campaign at the Big Chip Awards and was shortlisted for Best B2C Campaign at the Northern Marketing Awards and the Prolific North Awards.
Our highly creative marketing strategy repositioned Manchester's The Blue Pig Bar as a stand-out drinking, food and night-time establishment. In a crowded market, we ensured that The Blue Pig was a well-known name within its target audience of young professionals.
The full mix integrated strategy included event planning and management, social media campaigns, PR with media and blogger relations, branding, photography and interior design.
Our attention-grabbing creative strategy saw us linking the physical world with the digital, placing a giant blue pig in different locations around Manchester for a very popular competition running across various social media channels over a weekend.
- 77 % increase in sales over a five week launch campaign period
- 216 % increase YOY sales
- 239 % increase in social media engagement
- Successfully established a strong TOV and new brand proposition
- More positive TripAdviser reviews
- PR coverage in Manchester Confidential, Manchester Social, Viva Magazine, Manchester’s Finest, Body Confidential, Vogue and Look Magazine with a total reach of 8,132,299
- 34 % increase in unique website visitors