VOGUE FASHION'S NIGHT OUT / LOVE FASHION: MANCHESTER
Purple Riot created Love Fashion: Manchester, in response to a brief from the Heart of Manchester BID group, to produce a creative fashion event for Vogue Fashion's Night Out. The event gave independent and graduate designers a platform and opportunity to showcase their collections alongside city centre retail giants.
Purple Riot constructed an event space in Exchange Sq which included pop up retail spaces, staging for fashion shows and live music performances and a bar. We managed all production including lighting, sound and security and provided the full creative team of make-up, styling and photography.
We recruited all of the independent designers and engaged both Manchester Met and Salford universities who showcased their graduate collections.
We created the Love Fashion: Manchester brand, which was rolled out across print collateral, website and social media.
The event was a huge success and Purple Riot produced the event again as part of the city wide Heart of Manchester BID group student event and also for Allied London at Old Granada Studios.
- Over 5,000 people attended, more than any other event that day and evening
- National press coverage including TV pieces on BBC North West Tonight and Granada Reports and print coverage in Vogue Magazine
- More TV coverage than any other event involved in Vogue Fashion’s Night Out
- 20 pieces of regional press coverage
- Social media reach over 500,000 users
- All designers that took part reported a sales increase or increased social media followers and brand awareness